POSITION TITLE: Regional Business Development (Sales) Representative
- Compensation: Highly incentivized commission based – Compensation will be directly tied into business development performance and success of the individual.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding and experience in the market segment that you will be competing in is a plus.
- Business development leads to grow our business and sales within the assigned territory.
- Identify leads and work your pipeline from prospect to establishing long term relationships with customers within your assigned territory. Customers will be market specific but may include one or several of these market segments: independent garden centers, professional turf and landscape, retailers, golf courses, nurseries, and growers.
- Developing and presenting sales presentations that are market segment specific introducing Garick’s value propositions.
- Local travel within an assigned territory. (Approx. 5-50 mile radius)
CORE COMPETENCIES- THE CANDIDIATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CORE COMPETENCIES:
Dedicated in meeting the expectations of customers and form worthy relationships
Action Oriented and Full of Energy
Full of energy for challenges and seizing more opportunities than others
Integrity and Trust
A trustworthy, truthful, and direct individual that admits mistakes and keeps confidences
Manages and Measures Work
Measures and monitors process, progress, and results for themselves and/or others
Set objectives and goals of all task and projects; develop schedules and evaluate results
Drives for Results and Executing
Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-lined oriented
Managing through Systems
Can design practices, processes, and procedures which allow managing from a distance
Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; attend to a broader range of activities