We are looking for an Inside Sales Specialist at Garick, LLC!
Garick LLC, founded in 1980, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable lawn and garden products for the consumer, professional, and commercial markets. Our product categories include soils, soil amendments, mulches, and playground surfacing. Garick products are widely distributed through home centers, independent garden centers, and mass retailers.
The Inside Sales Specialist’s responsibilities include:
· Makes sales calls to new and existing customers
· Prepares and presents proposals and quotes
· Builds and maintains relationships with customers and suppliers
· Receives and processes customer orders
· Maintains a customer database to support marketing and sales
· Responds to inquiries from website and customer service email
· Coordinates with Accounts Receivable to manage customer accounts
· Daily, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting as required or requested
· Other tasks as assigned
This is an entry-level position. Requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- 1-5 years of related experience is preferred.
- The successful candidate must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- A high level of reliability, attention to detail, and self-direction is required.
- Excellent professional communication skills across all media is required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
This is a full-time, salaried position with a full company benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k) opportunity, paid time off and paid holidays.
Starting salary range for this position is $35,000 - $40,000 annually, but salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and skills.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below.